The Roberts Family

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hello everyone, Mom has now successfully completed her 4th round of treatment! As of yesterday, Moms white blood cell count is in range, yet her red blood cell count was a bit low so after chemo she had an injection of procrit. Today she is feeling good and looking forward to a trip to the hair salon with Brittany.
In two weeks Mom will have her first CT scan since beginning chemo. This will be our first time to measure if the treatment has had any positive result on the cancer. She will also have a chance to go over all results with her doctor. So please keep her in your thoughts and pray for positive news in two weeks!!
Bye for now, Michelle

3 Comments:

  • Dear Roberts Family-

    I hope you get good news at your next scan. I have one coming up on August 9th.

    Glad to hear chemo is going okay.

    -Caroline Stoufer, Ouray, CO

    PS My sisters live in Prescott and I may be going down there this fall. What part of Arizona are you in?

    By Blogger Caroline Stoufer, at 8:04 PM  

  • Caroline Stoufer,
    Thanks for the comment ,I hope your scan goes well also.

    I have a sister and Nephew in Prescott but I live in California and commute to the Mayo Clinic.

    By Blogger The Roberts Family, at 9:37 AM  

  • Kisses from Paris to you, Mrs. Roberts, and for all your family, it's Monday evening here in France,I think a lot of you, and I'll be with you all especially tomorrow.
    With all my love,
    Caro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home