The Roberts Family

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hi everyone,

This is Kay writing and I am feeling pretty good today. Today is the 4th of July and all the family came over to celebrate and they even did all the clean up which was very nice.

I go for my 3rd chemo on the llth of July. Thank God I am not in too much pain as long as I take a pain pill every few hours. My worst days seem to be 3 to 4 days after chemo and then I get fevers or bone pain.

I pray for all of you that have this disease, it is not a fun thing to have. I have been healthy all my life and have so much more I would like to see and do. I have 3 grown children and 12 Grandchildren who have all been such a blessing in my life and have been so very helpful through all this.

Thank God for every day I am allowed to have. Faith is what is carrying me through all this. I will post after my next chemo at Mayo. I am on the trial of Gemzar and alimta, I pray it shrinks the tumors.

Bless you all.

Kay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home